The Cafe (Mulia Resort & Villas)

Jl. Raya Nusa Dua Selatan, Bali, Indonesia
www.themulia.com - +62 361 3017777
The Cafe (Mulia Resort & Villas) - My cousin, Wilson and me at the lobby :)
The Cafe (Mulia Resort & Villas) - Japanese Food
The Cafe (Mulia Resort & Villas) - These are my fav!
The Cafe (Mulia Resort & Villas) - The view from lobby's balcony, beautiful huh?
The Cafe (Mulia Resort & Villas) - Unfortunately, the picture is blur!
The Cafe (Mulia Resort & Villas) - Spaghetti Carbonara - live cooking.
The Cafe (Mulia Resort & Villas) - Follow my instagram : iwanisasi

The Cafe (Mulia Resort & Villas) Bali Reviews

iwanisasi iwanisasi
delicious, fresh, very private, quiet Nov 03, 2014
Have never found a quiet dinner like this cafe, night lights scenery is very beautiful and romantic.

The food served is very varied, some stations even offer food that I never enjoy.

There are 8 stations (Indonesia, japanese, chinese, indian, western, korea, thailand and singapore), and everything is delicious !!!

And because "all you can eat", you must ensure that you are pretty hungry so that you can try all the dishes available there.

I will return to this cafe as soon as possible because there are many dishes that I have not had time to try.
Follow my instagram : iwanisasi
heyjude heyjude
Heaven on earth! Dec 16, 2013
Me and my cousin had dinner at The Cafe - Mulia Resort & Villas. This restaurant is pretty new and happening in Bali. Well, we couldn't just come and have dinner there, we had to make reservation 2 weeks before. I know curiosity kills - and yeah, I was curious about this restaurant.

When we arrived at Mulia Resort & Villas, the lobby was just stunning. Also, the staff were friendly. We walked to the balcony of the lobby and found the beautiful view.

The Cafe is located under the lobby and next door with Mulia Deli. As a foodie I was sooooo excited!!! You could choose many kinds of food: Japanese, Italian, Indian, Thailand, Indonesian, Chinese, you name it. And all the food was so good! You know what? Every food from those country has one Executive Chef. So, the Japanese food is made by Japanese Chef, Thai food is made by Thai Chef, and so forth.

We spent IDR 386,000 net/person (USD 38) - beverage was not included. For a glass of juice, the price is IDR 50,000 (USD 5) plus 21% tax and service. Oh, if you are a dessert person don't forget to enjoy every desserts in the dessert's stall.

My tip, please make sure you're really starving so you could try all food..haha! No food was not delicious, all was glorious food :)
The view from lobby's balcony, bea…
My cousin, Wilson and me at the lo…
Japanese Food
These are my fav!
heyjude says:
Indeed mbak Cicie, The Cafe at Mulia is stunning restaurant. And you're true as well that 80% hotels and restaurants in Nusa Dua pretty expensive..
Posted on: Dec 16, 2013
cicie says:
A stunning restaurant.. I am sure. Almost all restaurants and hotels in Nusa Dua have an amazing view, but expensive :)
Posted on: Dec 16, 2013