The Burlington Hotel Hong Kong

The Burlington Hotel Hong Kong Rates and Deals

The Burlington Hotel Hong Kong Reviews

ahintofvanilla ahintofv…
The Burlington HK - in the center of all the action Dec 14, 2010
The Burlington Hong Kong was my home for how many days during my Pre-Christmas Holiday Getaway in 2010. I am particularly fond of staying at either a really good hotel, or a really good serviced apartment. I was drawn to the Burlington's excellent location. Directly opposite to Pacific Place III at the heart of Wanchai and close to the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, I discovered that it was a brand new serviced apartment which offers stylish accommodation, designer interiors and facilities, and was big on privacy. I liked the over-all look of the place, clean-lined, modern and cozy.

Studio and 1-bedroom apartments were available with sizes ranging from 300 sq. ft. to 650 sq. ft. ready for both short term and long term stay. I liked that each unit reflected its own style and personality. I got a Deluxe Studio and it was fully equipped with branded appliances, designer cutlery & kitchenette stuff. I was impressed with the State of the art home entertainment system comprised of the LCD TV, DVD player, Cable TV channels, and i-Home docking system.

Location of The Burlington was just perfect. I could walk to the MTR anytime I wanted to go to Causeway Bay or to IFC in Central. Within the vicinity of Wanchai, I discovered new restaurants that have become my personal favorites: Chili Club for its excellent Thai food, and Ebeneezers Kebabs for their Lamb Kebabs, both along Lockhart Road. Of course, a Mc Donalds was also just a few steps away, which I did have breakfast at, one chilly day in Hong Kong. There was also an Italian Deli at the ground floor of the Burlington, which I never got to try due to my busy schedule. Convenience stores such as 7 Eleven were also right around the corner and it was good to run there for quick necessities such as water, orange juice, etc.

I liked the place, but I felt that they could have improved their bathrooms more. It felt too small and they also should work on providing better toiletries and products.

I never really used the AC during the time as it was unbelievably cold. I remember temperate dropped to a 7 degrees Celsius one day and was known to be HK's coldest day that month by far. Over-all, the place was secure, safe, and in the center of all the action. I believe I still got my money's worth, given the perfect location.

The Burlington Hotel Hong Kong Overview

THE BURLINGTON - a brand new fully-furnished serviced apartment designed with the flexibility of hotel facilitiesservices and comforts of your home in mind, we have created a cozy yet modern home away from home for busy professionals and travelling executives. Directly opposite to Pacific Place III, 2 minutes to the Wanchai MTR Station and within walking distance to the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, 84 rooms ranging from studios to 1-bedrooms offer stylish modern accommodation, designer interiors and facilities, privacy and personalized services for both short term and long term stay. Every room reflects its own unique style and is fully equipped with branded appliances, designer cutlery and crockery, state of the art home entertainment system 42 LCDTV, DVD players, Cable TV, i-Home docking system, WiFi internet access and welcome goodies. Self serviced laundry, fullly equipped gym, business centre services and capuccinos at our Italian Deli ready for discerning residents.

The Burlington Hotel Amenities

• Photocopier
  • Desk
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower