The Burger House

The Burger House - They have cheese fries, or maybe, fries with your cheese

The Burger House Dallas Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Well seasoned burger and Fries Mar 17, 2010
The Burger House Burger is another one of those famous old time burgers that have become a staple in the Texas diet. I didn’t think I could find another burger joint that I may enjoy. This small franchise which started off in Dallas in 1951 now has seven locations including one in E Texas in Tyler. We enjoyed eating at the Dallas Mockingbird location.

I wasn’t sure what was going to make them better or as the sign says, “the Best” burger in town. Well, it was good in the sense they were all locally owned and they way you order is pretty cool. There is a pretty simple menu, yet full of variety. The burgers and their fries are just divine. The seasoning they put on their crispy fries was pretty unique. They even sell the seasoning in a bottle that you can take home with you.

I was pretty interested when we drove up and saw the drive threw sign that said; “Beer to go!” I knew this was going to be a pretty special place. The food was good and the restaurant was relatively clean. They layout is pretty good, and the service was the best. The employees all spoke and joked around with us. I really enjoyed it and hope the same service will be found out the one out here in E Texas.
Burger House on Mockingbird
The sign says it all
The counter where you order
Welcome to the Burger House