The Bunkhouse Hostel Dublin

The Bunkhouse Hostel Dublin Rates and Deals

The Bunkhouse Hostel Dublin Reviews

TheTravelApprentice TheTrave…
Nice Hostel with an Attitude May 06, 2011
Fairly easy to find but it’s over 2km’s from the Bunkhouse Hostel to the Temple Bar / Trinity College areas so you’ll want to take transit if you don’t want to walk.

The reception staff was kind of helpful when asked, but the others weren’t the most welcoming. A group of 4 were chatting and I waited for one of them to help me. When the receptionist finally did, she helped me no problem, but the others just stared at me and offered nothing more than a blank stare.

The others seemed like they were waiting for me to leave so they could continue their chatting. This is at the front desk too, just before I went out and I remember feeling annoyed that the others seemed annoyed. I spent two nights here and I never once found the staff any warmer than that first impression.

The bathrooms were clean but there weren’t many visitors so it hard to say.

My bed was comfortable, the room was dark and it was quiet.

My roommates, a brother and sister from Edmonton were really cool and were extra quiet in the morning when leaving to catch and early train.

The hostel is open 24 hour and the front door is only opened after buzzing in so it’s got a good security system.

Breakfast was average but I think they had eggs so that’s a bonus.

If I ever come back to Ireland I’ll be looking to stay somewhere else but if some of the other hostels are fully booked, like they were the time I was here, then I’m sure the Bunkhouse will once again have an available bed.

The Bunkhouse Hostel Dublin Overview

The The Bunkhouse Hostel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Dublin. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each of the hotel's guestrooms offers non smoking rooms, shower. The amenities and services offered at this Dublin accommodation include 24hr room service, disabled facilities, business center. Modern comfort and convenience are seamlessly combined to ensure the guests' satisfaction. To make your reservation at the The Bunkhouse Hostel via our secure online booking form, please submit your visit dates.

The Bunkhouse Hostel Amenities