The Bulldog Hotel

The Bulldog Hotel Rates and Deals

The Bulldog Hotel Amsterdam Reviews

Ryan_R Ryan_R
You will never be lonley Apr 24, 2011
I will stay there on my next visit. Beer and fun never stops. Plus it is well located in the heart of everything!

Walking distance from main train station. Food joints around all the corners where you can find all kinds of yummy food to fill my hungry stomach.

JSmill JSmill
BullDog Apr 05, 2011
Probably the best hostel in Amsterdam.

Interesting people, nice staff, clean, and full of fun. It's right in the city center. Definately stay again.
jsnagi jsnagi
Great hangout Mar 08, 2011
Great place to hangout and relax. Close to Amsterdam Central Station and loads of other tourist around to mingle with. They also have a bar area with internet usage, pool tables, wifi, games.

The general vibe around the place is also very chilled!
Larrys Larrys
Clean Hostel in the Red Light District Apr 26, 2009
This was my first experience with hostel accomodations. The hostel was only 30 euros/night and included breakfast. I was in room 330, bed #7 in a room with 10 beds.

It was real easy to find and a short 15 min walk from the main train station. On the main level of the hotel there was a common area with flat screen TV, board games and bar. They had DVD's and Wii sports console.

Breakfast was served each day until 10 am. If you are a late sleeper make sure you arrive before 10 because at 10, the staff clears everything off quickly. The food choices were common but fresh and good. Selections included: cheese, ham, rolls, bread, yogurt, fresh fruit, coffee (excellent coffee), tea and juices.

Security is tight at the hotel and everyone is required to show a pass to enter the building.

From Sunday to Wed, I had the pleasure of sharing my room with 3 young lads from Dublin. Those guys could really party. We really had a good time. Since it was the queens birthday on Thurs the room was full and a bit noisier but still a nice place to sleep.

If you get a chance, stay at the Bulldog.
My 3 roommates from Ireland
the exterior facing the canal
My bed #7 was on the bottom in the…
the shower and toilet were separat…

Related Travel Blogs About The Bulldog Hotel

2 days and 1 night in Amsterdam
Let me tell you, getting to Amsterdam was a drag. My two visiting friends from the States and I set out by train  from Bad Aibling, Germany at 7:00am. Due to snow fall we made it as far as Gross…Amsterdam at around 8:00pm. Got our quarters at the Bulldog hotel in the middle of the "Red light district…

Check The Bulldog Hotel Rates and Deals