The Broadmoor

The Broadmoor Rates and Deals

The Broadmoor Colorado Springs Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Luxy in the Rockies Aug 01, 2010
This is one of those hotels that everyone in America has heard about, dreamt about and for a lucky few experienced. I got the chance to stay here a couple of years ago while doing some mission work in the area and visiting Focus on the Family. .I only got to experience the property for a few hours because I only had one night to do as much as I could. Between all the short time and all the activities available, I know I will have to do it again.

The Broadmoor is a nice older resort hotel that has that real country club feel. The grounds are beautiful, and there are many things to do, such as spa treatments, golf, tennis, swimming in the pool, and walks around the lake. When you are not on property you can get to all the tourist attractions that Colorado Springs has to offer easily as well. Even though this is a 5 star property, if you don’t believe me just check out your bill when you leave, I was only just satisfied. I think when you go into a place that you have heard so much about you really expect almost too much. The one thing that really stood out was the staff. They were professional and kind. They treated everyone with respect and courtesy. They have about 4 or 5 valets standing at the door and as you walk in they all say in unison, “welcome to the Broadmoor.” I did want to go back in a couple of times to see if they would say it again, but I thought that was childish.

The rooms were really nice. All had some pretty good views and my view was just perfect looking across the pond. The beds were really comfortable with great pillows and linens. I did think the rooms were a little crowed but who can complain. The bathroom was well stocked with everything one needed including a nice bathrobe. Oh, I wanted to take it home. The towels were nice and fluffy also. I just stood under the shower for a few minutes while the water just ran over me. It was quite nice.

The property has plenty of dinning. There are 12 or so places to eat with a wide range of choices. You really don’t ever have to leave here.

The Broadmoor is definitely a place to visit even if you don’t plan to stay. Try it.
tHE FRONT entrance
The hotel
The doors looking out
williamsworld says:
Yeah, loved it here. I have to go back when I can stay for a few days at someone else's expense
Posted on: Aug 03, 2010
Andy99 says:
Yes, those are some fancy digs!
Posted on: Aug 01, 2010
chiawombat chiawomb…
Luxury hotel in beautiful mountain setting Jan 16, 2010
I've traveled to the Broadmoor twice for work, and am grateful for the experience. The expansive grounds are incredibly beautiful and well-manicured. I stayed in the main building in a standard room. It was decorated in a classic decor and had the most amazing bathroom I've ever seen -- a deep soaker tub, a huge steam shower and TV for a very relaxing experience. The bed is very comfortable -- I fell asleep almost instantly.

Hiking trails are right off the grounds and are worth seeking out. The area around the resort is incredibly picturesque.

There's really no negatives about this place. I just hope I'll have to travel again for work soon!
travelman727 says:
Nice review! I agree with you; this is a terrific hotel in one of my favorite US areas :-D
Posted on: Dec 06, 2010
Ashtonmd Ashtonmd
The Broadmoor Hotel Sep 21, 2008
WOW!!!

This place will far surpass your expectations. It is truly a 5 star resort. There are so many attractions both on the resort and off that it would be impossible to see it all. The hotel is at the base of the mountains with spectacular views from every room (I was in 6 of them). There is a gorgeous lake on the resort complete with swans, a plethora of birds and the occasional deer on site as well. The service was A+ as was the food, and pretty much everything else. Although there are free shuttles to several local attractions such as the zoo and 7 falls, if you plan to travel extensively off the resort I recommend renting a car, so that you can go to Pikes peak and Garden of the Gods. Furthermore since the resort is so big there is a complimentary shuttle service that will take you to any building on the resort so you don't ever have to worry about walking to far in those heels :) The rooms are large and each is slightly different. The beds are high and most have canopy's over them. Water pressure was exceedingly good and the insulation good so there was never much noise at night. Furthermore each night your bed was folded down, robes laid out chocolates on the pillows, lights dimmed, and soft music playing, a classy touch!
taken from the shuttle bus - the m…
Our room - just an average one - w…
One of the lounges in the main bui…
Elevator area - all marble!

The Broadmoor Overview

This hotel in Colorado Springs is situated within close proximity to numerous popular attractions such as Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods and Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. There are many restaurants and dining opportunities situated within a short distance of the Broadmoor. A wide variety of shopping venues is also available in the nearby area. Guests will also be able to enjoy easy access to a host of entertainment venues not far away. The airport is located within a 12 mile drive of the Broadmoor. Public transportation is available in the local area, making it easy for guests to access the hotel as well as the many attractions in the local area.

700 well appointed guestrooms are offered at the Broadmoor. Each of the guestrooms features all of the standard amenities that would be expected in a hotel of this class. Both guestrooms as well as suites are available.

Amenities offered at the Broadmoor include a championship golf course, tennis and a full spa.

The Broadmoor Amenities