The Breeze at the Dome State Tower

Bangkok, Thailand

The Breeze at the Dome State Tower Bangkok Reviews

eamon_nomad eamon_no…
1st Class Dining Nov 23, 2013
Reservation was made locally as we passed by the Hotel during the morning hours.

Dinner was setup for 19:30 and though the short distance from Novote, our Hotel at Siam Square, which in the morning took ten minutes to reach by a Tuk Tuk, though leaving the Hotel at 18:40, we just made it until 19:30 as a result of the very dense traffic this time of the day and night.

Service was perfect by all means from three different waitresses/waiter and the Chef's Special setup of a 5 course dinner was just brilliant and with a great sense of knowledge for the contrast between food and wines.

The service, food and wine was all perfect.
newtampo newtampo
Enjoy at the Breeze? Jan 04, 2009
One of my friends, Stephane, would like to buy Ale and I a dinner for his birthday and almost the last day in Bangkok. I let them choose the restaurant. Ale and him wanted to go to the highest place in Bangkok where you can eat at the roof top of building. After discussing about which one they mean so I said “you mean the dome?” He said “yes, that’s one .. ok I’ll book it”

He searched on the internet and found the Breeze at the Dome, State Tower then booked it. I never been there before but what I mean actually is “Sirocco, The dome”… haha ..

Ok, even it’s the wrong one but the breeze is not too bad. They treated you like a princess! And you have to wear something nice, no sandals, no jeans, no shorts.

I stopped wearing the high heel shoes almost ten years ago. Just occasionally for example to the wedding or about. This time I had to.

Inside, nice view yes. We got a side table so that we can see the view clearly. It’s at 54th floor. It was windy .. too much (I suggest don’t make up your hair, it’ll be useless ;)

The good things are

• Good service

• Good view

The poor things are

• You can’t take the pictures wherever you want. They already set

up the area for you. You have to take from there only!

• The food isn’t good as the price. And sure it’s expensive. We

spent about 30,000THB for 3 people!! Gosh!

If you need to experience this, I recommend another one “Sirocco-The Dome” at the same building :)

Siroco website :
US oysters! We had 4 dishes!
Bangkok in the night
our table
Ale's starter
newtampo says:

Posted on: Jan 26, 2009
aleksflower says:
have to say that for 600 euros we could get more.
just the oysters were really good, the rest have to say that suck!
not for the bill, the service was great, but the food...
c'mon they must do something more..
my fish (abt 40euros) i could find it prepared in the same way in a normal street food for just 4 euros, and i'm not exagerating !!
i'll never back there, that's for sure...

but the Landmark steak house if u want to spend more than the standards... is the best choice in Bkk ;)
Posted on: Jan 24, 2009
DSPatel36 DSPatel36
The Breeze Bar at the top of the Dome Sate Tower, Bangkok Aug 13, 2009
Expensive, but worth every penny I'd say. I went there with a friend for some birthday drinks and had some of the best cocktails in Bangkok.

Ok so its pricey but you'd expect that as you head up there more for the panoramic views across bangkok than the actual cocktails themselves!!!

Travel tips:

1. Formal dress no trainers, caps etc

2. Book restuarant in advance, otherwise you'll be disappointed if you can't get to eat where you actually want to.

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals