The Breakfast Club

020 7729 5252

The Breakfast Club London Reviews

curious_claire curious_…
It's Always Breakfast Somewhere Apr 26, 2015
After complaining to a friend that the best veggie sausage I had ever had was all the way in Manchester he recommended I try The Breakfast Club. So the next day I headed over to Hoxton to see if the food here was as good as he was claiming. It totally was!

I was impressed with this place. The menu was massive and there were several vegetarian options to chose from. But I was recommended the Veggie All American so that's the dish I went with and I was not disappointed. Only issue with it was that it was far too much food for me but was too good to not eat!.

I like this place because they serve breakfast all day as they say "it's always breakfast time somewhere in the world". I love that! But they do offer a lunch & dinner menu as well. They even serve cocktails. I was tempted to have one with my breakfast but decided it was probably not the best plan. Need to go back to experience this place at night!

I must admit, when I was looking through the menu and saw I was paying almost £10 for this breakfast I was thinking to myself that this had better be good for that price and thankfully it really was. Plus you do get A LOT of food so it is good value. I had so much I couldn't bare eating again at lunch so £10 for 2 meals is pretty good really. And I will happily be going there again and again!
Jackiewil says:
I love English breakfast! Especially after a night out drinking and partying :)
Posted on: Jan 25, 2016