The Brasserie

The Brasserie - Lobster bisque
The Brasserie - Dinner salad

The Brasserie Schiphol Reviews

Not Your Typical Airport Food! Dec 26, 2007
The Brasserie is a lovely sit down restaurant at the Schiphol Airport.

Its location on the second floor separates you from the hectic to and fro of the airport. You can either dine inside the restaurant or take a seat above the main concourse. I chose the latter.

I actually enjoyed sitting back and relaxing while watching weary travelers run through the concourse hauling their over-sized luggages behind them.

I ordered mint tea which came with a sweet caramel filled cookie which was yummy.

Since it was so cold outside, I ordered a soup to warm me up and pasta since I skipped lunch.

I was expecting a cup but out came a whole bowl! The lobster bisque was delicious...the best part of the meal!

The spaghetti bolognese was yummy too and they did not skimp on the portions! Also the entree came with a crisp side salad. I should have taken away the left over pasta but I didn't want to carry it with me to Scotland.

I don't remember the cost of the meal but I spent more than if I had ordered from any one of the fast food establishments along the main concourse.

The service could have been a bit more attentive. I assume if I had a table inside I would have gotten better service. Awh the price you pay to have a quiet moment to yourself.

I wanted a relaxed dining experience to cap off a wonderful day trip in Amsterdam...and I got it at The Brasserie!
Mint tea
Seating area with view Schiphol Ai…
Lobster bisque