The Bramble Bar

Via Vicenza, Rome, Italy

The Bramble Bar Rome Reviews

jostravel jostravel
A taste of Italy Feb 29, 2016
Located a short distance from the main Termini, The Bramble Bar is a lovely restaurant that has either indoor or two long conservatory-style dining areas that have heaters and windows so you can smoke (if you do). I walked around the block half a dozen times before heading inside, and I liked it that much I ate there the next night too! The service was very quick, the staff very polite, and the food was beautiful. I ate alone, but noticed there was a combination of tourists and locals eating, which is always a good sign. For a Lasagne, Garlic Bread, Glass of Red, and a bottle of water I paid just short of €20. It was about the same the day after when I opted for Pizza Margherita. Lovely ambience of 80's UK chart music, although it isn't too loud. Lovely little place for anyone wishing to have good food in a good restaurant.
stefmuts stefmuts
Nice nice Dec 18, 2016
We visited the Bramble for dinner because it's close to our hotel and it just looks inviting, what else do you need to pick a restaurant. Because it's fall the terrace area had been turned to a indoor area by glass panels, this way we still had the idea of sitting outside but then cosy and warm.

The food was nice and the price was reasonable, not as cheap as the restaurant we ate the night before but cheap compared to restaurants back home. The staff was nice but businesslike, just taking orders and bringing food and drinks but no socializing like other Italian waiters.

All in all a nice place to have dinner but nothing special
HORSCHECK says:
Interesting tip about your dinner in Rome here. - Thanks for your smile and congratulation on my new award.
Posted on: Jan 15, 2017