The Bostonian Executive Suites
The Bostonian Executive Suites Rates and Deals
The Bostonian Executive Suites Ottawa Reviews
Comfortable short stay at The Bostonian Feb 19, 2012
Stayed at the Bostonian during a quick Ottawa visit; Feb 11-13. Took advantage of a sale on Hotels.com it was only about $111/ night, which is pretty cheap for downtown Ottawa during the Winterlude weekend.
- Has an ensuite kitchen
- Great location; right beside Bank street and close proximity to The Market
- Very affordable for a good hotel, especially if you can get a price deal
- Has a balcony [not very common with hotels these days]
- No first night/damage deposits taken [Although I don't know if this is because I booked through hotels.com]
- Complimentary Breakfast [didn't get a chance to eat there though]
- Bathroom is EXTREMELY small and a bit outdated
- Bed was comfortable but smelled a bit musty/ not sure if it had been changed in a while
- Only 2 elevators and one was extremely tiny
- My biggest issue was the customer service; when I first checked in, the lady was professional but not friendly. When I checked out early Monday morning, the guy was unbelievable. First of all, he seemed like a complete weirdo, but whatever I just don't know why hotel management would want to hire a weirdo. He was completely rude in the way he spoke, and it was quite unfortunate that I would leave the hotel on that note.
While the Bostonian was nice enough, especially for the value... I don't think I would recommend it based on the customer service. There are other better hotels in Ottawa with great customer service. The hotel management should reevaluate their staff or perhaps provide training to proper customer service.
1 / 1 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!
The Bostonian Executive Suites Overview
This Ottawa accommodation is found in the heart of the area known as the heritage district. The Bostonian Executive Suites Ottawa is just a walking distance away from notable locations like the Canadian Museum of Nature, Parliament Hill, the National Arts Center and the Rideau Center. This hotel is found at 341 Maclaren in Ottawa, Canada. The Bostonian Executive Suites Ottawa is just a short drive from the Ottawa International Airport. Public transportation is also a short distance away.
There are 117 rooms for rent at the Bostonian Executive Suites Ottawa. All rooms have fully fitted designer kitchens as well as modern accommodations. Rooms also have ergonomically designed workstations, full size refrigerators and large 27-inch TVs. These rooms are considered executive level rooms.
Amenities to look forward to at the Bostonian Executive Suites Ottawa include wireless Internet, meeting space, a gaming room and an executive lounge. Guests can also look forward to a free Continental breakfast every day. There is also room service and a front desk service to look forward to.
The Bostonian Executive Suites Amenities