The Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers

The Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers Rates and Deals

The Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers Reviews

lachicktravels lachickt…
Too expensive for a small room Aug 11, 2013
I stayed here for 3 nights and it happened to be the Jewish Conference happening in this hotel. I was shocked with the convention going on, that I was able to find a room there. I booked the petite room with a full size bed. Petite of course I'd expect the room to be very small and it was. It was very small but managed to fit in a desk, chair, the full size bed, tv stand, and tv. I didn't mind it since I only needed the hotel to sleep at nights but I did mind the price. For the size of the room the room rates could be lower!!

The staff is fine. The hotel is in the center of everything and very convenient to everything in the Downtown area. The decor is classy and looks upscale. They have a restaurant and bar downstairs. The hallways were freezing cold. The room was also cold so I didn't need to turn on the a/c. The elevators were a bit slow but it was because of the Jewish Conference at this hotel.

I'm giving 3 stars because of the price, for the size of the room, I and probably other people would want the price to be lowered.
javier1 javier1
Nice and Big hotel well localted Apr 24, 2012
The hotel is a little older but I found the staff and facilities to be very welcoming. There was part of the staff spanish spoken.

The rooms in general are quite large, nicely outfitted and very clean.

I recommend this hotel if you are travelling on business or pleasure. The best thing is maybe the great location in Boston.

The breakfast is ok, but expensive (better to take it outside if is not included).

One of the worse thing is the noisi air conditionar.

And Internet is with charge :(
los los
Amazing hotel with a fantastic location Aug 08, 2011
This hotel isn't new, nor modern, nor ultra snazzy. Rather, it's a historic hotel with the sort of charm you would expect to experience if you were visiting Boston. The location is smack dab in the center of a lot of attractions, from theater district to the Commons to Chinatown and even great nightlife (especially Venu). It's New England old world charm at its finest. If you're staying for just a few days or for your first trip in Boston, definitely consider this as one of your top picks.
stb85 stb85
very central Jun 06, 2011
A good Hotel to explore Boston. It's very central and the train station Arlington Street T-Train (Green Line)is about 200 meters away from the hotel.

I enjoyed some drinks at the hotel bar, the barkeepers there are very nice and always interested to have a chat about sports.

The room was clean and large enough to spend some time in it.

Around the Hotel you can find several bars and restaurants.
DianaBoston DianaBos…
Beautiful downtown Boston location Apr 24, 2011
This is located in a wonderful part of Boston. You have a chance to see the great history and walk around the streets feeling like the folks that lived in the area when it was still a bay. Great restaurants and lovely views.
nimrodk nimrodk
Great location to shot profile pictures and to sleep while in Boston Aug 05, 2010
I stayed at Park Plaza for 5 nights.

I Didn't pay for my stay so I'm not sure what was the bill.

The room in this iconic hotel is a bit old but kept in a good condition.

It took me two nights to discover I got the suite all for myself (I was wondering what's behind that secret-door :)), the room is huge, Bed is big and comfy, with a living room for 10 ppl, dinning table for 16 and two bathrooms -with this spec. there is not much to complain about.

Nothing is fresh new, but you do get everything you would expect from a minimum 140$ a night hotel.

service is good and the location is just perfect as it is right in the middle of Boston.

[Boston is kinda small and public transportation is excellent]

My profile picture with nine me taken by me in this hotel.
Quarter of the suite. Nine times …
ying8yang ying8yang
Old Boston Charm Aug 02, 2010
This is my second stay at this hotel. The best thing about this hotel is the location. It is steps from Newbury and Boston Commons. We walk almost everywhere this weekend, considering the weather was just perfect.

The hotel has a fitness room but no pool. We got a room with two double beds and the amenity was just so so, the bathroom was way too small and the walk-in closet was kind weird. The room had a lot of wasted space and needs a update. For the price, I would have prefer to stay somewhere else.
Eric says:
Thanks for your hotel reviews and welcome to TravBuddy!
Posted on: Aug 02, 2010
world-traveller123 world-tr…
A very good and affordable hotel that has lots of luxury in downtown Boston Aug 23, 2008
A great hotel in main part of Boston. Right in Backbay District of the city. Walking distance to the Boston Common and other areas downtown.

T train station is a walking distance away about 1 block.

Hotel was close to many good places to eat and drink. O'Conners Pub on same block and a Ben and Jerry's ice cream shop.

As well a fine dining and whiskey bar in same area as well.

Hotel had an amazing looking lobby, very glamourous and enchanting. A grand piano right at the end of the lobby in the fine dining restaurant. Well reliable door men, always prompt at opening the door when entering or exiting hotel. Always called taxis on command and never complained about getting no tips either.

Rooms were a bit small but clean. Housekeeping staff did great job and worked very fast to get rooms clean and neat for my next night. Always had hot water and clean towels.

Overall I would stay here again and I highly recommend this hotel. Would tell others to go here as well.
theninth theninth
Nov 23, 2007
The lobby is overwhelmingly posh. The rooms are small by most standards, but comfortable. Service is excellent, the location is perfect.

The Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers Amenities

• Salon
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes