The Boma

Check Entebbe Hotel Deals

The Boma Entebbe Reviews

LivYorDrem LivYorDr…
Jun 29, 2017
The staff was friendly and very helpful. The food in the restaurant was very good and the rooms were nicely done. My room #6 was quite large with a futon and desk. The grounds were beautiful gardens and they kept the bird baths filled, which made the birds (and the birders!) happy.
jhwelsch jhwelsch
Restful oasis in Entebbe Nov 10, 2010
This is a wonderful place! Only a few minutes from Entebbe International airport, the Boma is a small yet beautiful hotel in a restful setting. The rooms are nice and well appointed and the grounds immaculate. The entire compound is surrounded by a fence and the place is guarded. The Boma has a nice pool surrounded by lounge chairs; perfect for resting and cooling down.

My room, number 16, was quite pleasant though not huge. Of course, it's not air-conditioned and the obligatory mosquito netting blocked any breeze that might have come my way but a wall fan helped quite a bit. The room was well furnished and clean. There was a small, private deck outside my room but, due to timing, I didn’t have time to enjoy it.

From the drivers to the desk staff to the dining room personnel, everyone was both efficient and friendly and made us feel most welcome. My only regret was that I had precious little time to enjoy all the Boma has to offer.

We stopped at the Boma again on the way back through Entebbe and had dinner there. We ate on the porch and the meal, service and ambiance were great. I’d definitely stay here again!
Africancrab says:
Nice, I don't believe I have been here before. Thanks for sharing.
Posted on: Jan 02, 2011