The Bohemian Chic Hostel

Check Singapore Hotel Deals

The Bohemian Chic Hostel Singapore Reviews

Pearl510 Pearl510
Very comfy place in a lovely location May 05, 2016
I stayed in this hostel both at the start and end of my Indonesia trip (since my long haul flight left from Singapore).

The first time I slept in the big pod dormitory, which I found absolutely lovely. I adore pod beds, these even came with a flat screen and headphones - that was a first - and the aircon was strong enough to cool the whole room. There were to toilets/bathrooms on the floor and some more downstairs, plenty to serve everyone. The only "downside" of the pod dormitory were the lockers. They were fancy electrically operated by a wrist band but the annoying thing about those was that they made quite a bit of noise every time someone opened or closed them.

The second time I stayed in a room on the ground floor, squeezed in between the shower room and reception. This one has only four (regular) bunk beds. I was disappointed at first because I thought there would be much noise in the morning and because I had looked forward to pod beds, but after all I slept very well and had some lovely room mates. The lockers used padlocks and so made no noise, even though I had to borrow a padlock from the reception because mine was too thick to fit...

The location of this hostel is right in China Town, which I loved. Many places of interest and food courts are in walking distance and there's a metro stop right around the corner.

Both rooms and bathrooms were spotlessly clean, the area felt safe and the owners were friendly. They serve a simple breakfast consisting of tea and sandwiches but it's really all you need to get you going in the morning. Lobby is comfy and nicely chilled.

Would definitely stay here again during my next visit to Singapore.

Check Singapore Hotel Deals