The Board Room DC

boardroomdc.com - 202-518-7666

The Board Room DC Washington Reviews

es1418 es1418
It's not a bar, but a gaming shop that serves alcohol Jan 12, 2017
The Board Room is a 2-floor bar filled with people playing board games and having a great time. It has a great crowd that differs greatly from that found in other bars. I doubt you'd ever find sloppy drunks there, or guys harassing women. Everyone comes with friends to play games, so it's the most fun atmosphere I've ever seen in a bar. The Board Room doesn't serve food, but it encourages you to bring your own! You can also order food and have it delivered.

I like the Board Room's late hours, and the fact you can spend an entire day there and barely spend any money. I've gone just once; I met some friends who were already there and I stayed for about five hours. Some people in our party left to be replaced by others. We could have easily spent the entire night there.

TIPS

1. The place can get quite loud when it's crowded, so playing games that require a lot of talking between players can be difficult

2. You can rent games from the Board Room for $2 - not $2 per person, but a grand total of $2.

Check Washington Hotel Deals