The Bluebird Restaurant & Bar

The Bluebird Restaurant & Bar - our appetizer - yummy

The Bluebird Restaurant & Bar Leland Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Perfect view and tasty food at the Bluebird :) Jul 19, 2008
Eric picked up this place, since it is a tradition in the area. And he took a perfect decision. This restaurant had everything.

The location is great. You have a lovely view from the lake, which attracts tourists and locals alike. I was here during summer time and it looked so pretty. I guess that everything covered by snow, might be nice too.

The food was really good too. Eric got a delicious steak and since I prefer the white meat, I ordered the white fish. I tried the “Blue Bird style” and it was very tasty. As appetizer we had the Leelanau Cheese Spread, which was very tasty. I’m a veggie fan and the salad bar they had was really good! Also they offer a finest quality wine, beer, and spirits.

Regarding the atmosphere, I should say the environment is really nice and cozy. The decoration and perfect location are just super! Also the staff is friendly and helpful.

If you are in the area and don’t know where to go for a delicious dinner, visit The Bluebird, you won’t regret it. Just do not forget to do a reservation.
nice view