Čiginj 25, Tolmin, Slovenia - +386 51 302 615

The Blue House Tolmin Reviews

aloneinthecrowd aloneint…
If you stay there you get the all-around carefree package Jun 26, 2016
I must say I booked this hotel because I felt in love with the blue color immediately when I found it at the internet and I never regreted it.

The Blue House is not only a hotel. It's more like a home away from home. The owner Valentin and his wife created a special place. The old house has been renovated and furnished with antiques. Every room is different and every room makes you feel welcomed.

Checking-in was uncomplicated and Valtentin showed us 3 rooms to choose from. We've chosen the "red room" # 9 because we loved the view on the mountains. One of the others had AC but I prefered the view ;)

It was equiped with a double bed, a closet and sideboard, a chair and a bench. It looked very cosy.

The bathroom was small but ok for our purposes. It was cleaned well so was the room.

The price was € 60 which included breakfast. The breakfast came in buffet style and was rich. Fresh bread, cheese, cold cut, fresh fruit, jam and Nutella, cereals and eggs were available. Valentin served coffee Italian style which was strong but good :) He even baked a cake which was delicious.

Dinner is available on request also but since we never knew when we'll be back we never used this offer which I regret now.

If you have any questions or need information about the area Valentin always helps you. Just ask. He's always happy to help you or just to talk to you :) We got the feeling to be part of his family not just being a guest.

We were sad when we had to say good-bye. We had a great time there. As a farewell present we got a bottle of red wine. The same as we drank several times in the evening at the balcony relaxing from our hikes.

If we'll ever go back we'll book this hotel again for sure.
Room # 9
cotton_foam says:
Congrats! Great hotel great service!
Posted on: Aug 05, 2016
hanleyscot says:
Looks like I missed it...Congrats on the featured review! Well done!
Posted on: Jul 31, 2016
halilee says:
Congrats on your featured review!!!
Posted on: Jul 26, 2016