Blue Hole Garden, Jamaica

The Blue Hole Garden Reviews

Chokk Chokk
nothing but a blue hole! May 01, 2011
I had read that there were loads of hustles that would take you around in both the Roaring River and The Blue Hole Garden but I must admit that they also made our visit a bit easier. I was approached by a guy on motorbike named Chris.

We talked a bit and he showed us the way up to The Blue Hole Garden along a path; I will not call that a road and one that I would not have believed myself that it would have taken me in the right direction.

After a really bumpy ride along a path that never would have caught my eyes we were at the site. It was for some reason closed that day but we were able to get some great shots of the blue hole while I talked to Chris and his friend William that also had arrived.

They were both born and raised in the area and were farmers in the village. They told about this American that had bought 76 acres of the woods and built a house high up in the wood and that invited the whole village to a party to celebrate the buy.

The Blue Hole Garden was as such quite pricy but I must admit to have a blue hole like that in ones backyard would be quite cool. Divers had been down in it to see how deep it was and as I remember it was more than 30 meters deep.

Related Travel Blogs About The Blue Hole Garden

On the lookout for the Roaring River and The Blue Hole Garden
We headed out in the landscape between the small villages and the magnificent nature in our lookout to find the roaring river. Even though we had the Shell map and three different travel guides we st…Blue Hole Garden but I must admit that they also made our visit a bit easier.  We left…
Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…blue African Sky above me and Lush green bush around me it hit me that I was truly in Africa. Wow, What a feeling of release and excitement…
Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…garden, although where the bonsai were I don’t know, we did feed some monkeys though. Driving the drive back to Saigon we saw 2 moped crashes, the first…

Compare Westmoreland Hotel Rates (11.6km away)

Blue Hole Garden Map