The Blowfish Bar

The street off the only street with shops and stuff, Bocas del Toro, Panama

The Blowfish Bar Bocas del Toro Reviews

Higton Higton
Sep 09, 2006
Oh the joys of barflydom. Joey is an American bloke who owns a bar. A bar where I have had some "firsts".1. The first time (and hopefully last) where I have had a Panamanian midget shout a whole song in my ear. 2. My first experience of DJ-ing. Not with decks, but a laptop and Microsoft Media Player. Clearly, Joey was drunk at this point in time.3. My first gig in Central America. OK, to a table of 6 people, but fun nevertheless. The beer is cheap, but cocktails and the sushi is relatively expensive. Very nice though. All heartily recommended. The place has a great atmosphere and Joey makes a marvellous host.
Higton says:
Fabulous photo. :D Nice to see you around! MIght be back sometime around New Year.
Posted on: Oct 20, 2006
theblowfishbar says:
.....my eardrum just began itching after thinking about how near to my ear she was singing... but when she was sitting on the armrests of the bar stools... she wasn't so short..

thanks for the first review of the blowfish!!!...i'm now in AA. ..just kidding..we have just added watermelon martinis to the list! extreme deliciousnous..
Posted on: Oct 06, 2006