The Bioluminescent Kayaking Tour

Fajardo, Puerto Rico

The Bioluminescent Kayaking Tour Fajardo Reviews

anupa_rk anupa_rk
Lots of fun, but check out the lunar calendar before planning. Feb 16, 2013
We went on the Bio-luminescent bay tour with a company called Kayaking Puerto Rico.

They were extremely professional and fun to go with.

Definitely recommended.

The only thing to be aware of is that the moon really plays a huge part in how luminescent the bay appears. We went about 10 days before full moon and it was bright!

The second thing to remember is that even though there really isn't a dress code, arrive in your swimsuits. We had dresses on over our bathing suits, but there was no place to change or store the dresses. So we ended up kayaking in them. And getting them completely drenched.

It will be pitch dark while kayaking through the mangroves, but it is a lot of fun!

Totally worth the upper body ache that you will experience afterwards! :D
JDavidBrand JDavidBr…
One of the best Experiences you will ever have.... Jan 14, 2011
Was roped into going onto some kayak tour. Turned out to be the best night I ever had while traveling. You have to experience. If you are in Puerto Rico you cannot miss this. You watch the water light up. Remember the first time you saw Dragon Flies, well imagine that experience in water. I enjoyed the two person kayak to share the experience with someone else, even though I showed up as a solo!

Related Travel Blogs About The Bioluminescent Kayaking Tour

Bioluminescent Kayaking Tour
My review pretty much sums up this awesome experience but I need to add a few things.      The team of Akuadventures were really nice, especially since we had arrived almost 30 mi… My review pretty much sums up this awesome experience but I need to add a few things.    …

Check Fajardo Hotel Deals