The Big Man Lara

Eski Lara Yolu, Antalya, Turkey

The Big Man Lara Antalya Reviews

dahling dahling
pay for the view May 07, 2013
when I went to the Big Man in Konyaalti we had such a fantastic desert, that we went back to eat it again. but, it was now altered and simply tasted horrible. so, we thought maybe in the other Big Man on the other side of town, they may still have it. but it was the same horrible mush - they call it Napoleon, but they substitute the cream with pudding --- brrrrr

To get to the place you walk through a very nice park, one might enjoy a short walk around here. Actually this park stretches all along the costline from town center to the Düden and further on I believe.

anyways, there were no tables seaside so of course they assure you, the next open table, which does not happen. so I got up and took it. The waiter said but this table is for four - so I said, the one we were sitting at was also for four. it is a typical to see and be seen place, the food is mediocre, so is the staff, but they make you believe it is good, by charging triple of a normal restaurant. However, you DO sit by the sea. If one likes those kind of things - for me, I rather have a picnic on a park bench seaside and be just as happy.
View from the table