The Big Apple

New York, New York

The Big Apple New York Reviews

nadya78 nadya78
The Big Apple Jul 12, 2011
I guess needless to list all the main sights of the city like Empire State, Top of the Rock, Central Park, the Met museum etc. Am sure anyone would find something special for themselves there.

If you are an arts lover, you might need 2-3 days to cover the Metropolitan Museum.

MoMa (Museum of Modern Arts) is more 'compacted' and modern as you can guess by the name :-)

You can make some great memorable pics and enjoy city views from the Empire State or Top of the Rock, only be aware you will have to spend some time in the queue for ticket (unless bought online in advance) and security check.

Silly trying to describe the beauty and greatness of the Central Park, so just go there :-)

Girls will surely appreciate shopping on the 5th Avenue, guys - the Apple store :-)

As for me - i was stunned by the Brooklyn Bridge, its magnitude and views on Manhattan. Make some time and walk over the bridge, you will not regret...
Parade on St.Patrick's day
Groove bar
Groove bar
windypeg says:
Thanks for sharing, looking forward to my first trip to NY in Sept!
Posted on: Aug 20, 2011

Related Travel Blogs About The Big Apple

The Big Apple - New York
This was my very first trip to the United Stats of America.My first impression of New York was big, really big. Everything seems so much bigger, then back home in Oslo, Norway. Manhattan, well i… This was my very first trip to the United Stats of America. My first impression of New York was big
CFD
The Big Apple
New York - Just clear of the Icelandic Ash-cloud!The last couple of days before our departure we where frightened that our flight would be cancelled due to the Volcanic eruption on Iceland. Fortunatl… New York - Just clear of the Icelandic Ash-cloud! The last couple of days before our departure we where frightened…
A New York State of Mind
Welcome to New York!  Otherwise known as The Big Apple, New York is known for its five boroughs: Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island. I went with my mom, and it was our firs…New York!  Otherwise known as The Big Apple, New York is known for its five boroughs: Manhattan, the Bronx…

Check New York Hotel Deals