The Beverly Hilton
The Beverly Hilton Rates and Deals
The Beverly Hilton Beverly Hills Reviews
Oct 23, 2011
Treated like royalty. Upgraded us to a premium suite and sent complimentary champagne and chocolate covered strawberries to us as newly married honeymooners. Complimentary cars to and from the hotel for dining and shopping was a nice touch.
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!
The Beverly Hilton Overview
Time Well Spent at The Beverly HiltonThe Beverly Hilton, a Forbes four star hotel, combines the excitement of Old Hollywood with the unparalleled elegance of Beverly Hills. Nestled in the heart of the entertainment capital of the world, we offer our guests the opportunity to become fully immersed in the grandeur of this world-class city. From shopping to dining to entertainment opportunities in the Greater Los Angeles area, we offer our guests easy access to all that they could possibly ask for and more, including:
* Rodeo Drive - World-famous shops and boutiques, renowned for their exceptional high-end offerings and celebrity clientele.
* Santa Monica Pier - Extending out over the ocean in beautiful Santa Monica, the Pier offers rides, games, and entertainment fun for the whole family.
* 3rd Street Promenade - Outdoor shopping and dining exclusively for walkers and located a mere three blocks from Santa Monica's beaches.
* Staples Center - The home of the Los Angeles Kings (NHL), the Los Angeles Clippers (NBA), and the Los Angeles Lakers.
* Grauman's Chinese Theater*
The Grove - Outdoor shopping, dining, and entertainment venue; also the home of the Original Los Angeles Farmers' Market.
* Dodger Stadium
* The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
* The Rose Bowl
* J. Paul Getty Center - An architecturally stunning museum that rests high above Sunset Boulevard and houses collections by some of the world's greatest artists.
* Griffith Park Observatory
* Hollywood Sign
* Universal Studios
Check out our latest Beverly Hills hotel ratesBeverly Hills Luxurious AccommodationsThe Beverly Hilton hotel features 569 luxuriously-appointed guest rooms and suites, each of which offers a unique perspective on this great city. All of our accommodations offer the finest in creature comforts, including:
* Plasma screen televisions
* Bose Wave music systems* Lodgenet high-definition programming
* L'Occitane bath amenities* European linens
* Access to high-speed Internet and Wi-Fi
At The Beverly Hilton hotel, we appreciate that no two guests are alike. For that reason, we offer a wide variety of Beverly Hilton hotel packages suited for all sorts of travelers:
* Bed and Breakfast
* Beverly Hills Romance Package
* American Girl Place
* Aqua Star Pool Family Fun Package
* Rest, Relax, & Rejuvenate Spa Package
* Succulent dining options for our guests
At the Beverly Hills Hotel we invite our guests to enjoy everything that our Beverly Hills hotel has to offer, from dining opportunities to entertainment, and everything in between. We welcome everyone to enjoy casual dining suited for the entire family at CIRCA 55, and also to revel in the atmosphere of Trader Vic's Lounge - the acclaimed Polynesian restaurant and bar - famous for originating the world-famous Mai Tai.
At The Beverly Hilton, there is something for everyone. Other hotel features include:
* The Lobby Lounge
* Bar 210/ Plush - Beverly Hills' only lounge and ultra-lounge, Bar 210 offers an experience unlike any other in the Greater Los Angeles area.
* Aqua Star Spa
* The Beverly Hilton Pool - An outdoor oasis, this is the largest heated pool in all of Beverly Hills.
* Fitness Center by Precor* Denis Bloch Fine Art
* Le Chateau - A fine wine retailer specializing in California wines, guests may also schedule wine tasting events.
* Hours Minutes Seconds - A premier retailer of top-of-the-line timepieces.
* The Bellezza Salon
* Accents Gift Shop
* AVT Event Technologies and Business Center
* 24-hour automated business center
* Midway Car Rental.
The Beverly Hilton Amenities
Related Travel Blogs About The Beverly Hilton
Eastern & Oriental Hotel, Penang|
Have you ever been to a hotel that reminds you of one straight out of the movies? I am not talking about one like the Beverly Hills Hilton Hotel nor one like the Regent Beverly Wilshire; both of …Beverly Hills Hilton Hotel nor one like the Regent Beverly Wilshire; both of which…