The Benoa

jalan pratama, Tanjung Benoa, Indonesia

The Benoa Tanjung Benoa Reviews

ary_tyas ary_tyas
private holidays in private villa by white sandy beach Nov 12, 2008
This time, we escape again at beach for 3 days a way. its took only 2 hours drive from my howm town ubud to tanjung benoa. Distance wasnt to far but in bali trafic jams, 30 km can be longer than hour to go. The hotel was simply cool!! great beach, quit location and not many tourist around make us feel like own this property. we got privat villa with tv cable,hot cold shower,fridge, and great ponds with many turtles and fish!!! my girl was prety happy with this ponds for sure.

Breakfast time is also flexible not like other major huge hotel that set up the time, here many time i'm up at 11am and go to get my breakfast at 12. If hotel busy there will be buffet set up for breakfast time. If not than we can ask enything we want to eat

Pool just simple in the back next to restaurant with over view to the sea. From there we can enjoy the water sport activity.
an oasis with fresh sea breeze
the enter door villa,small but pri…
just comfy
home sweet home
nanie05 says:
It looks like a very nice place!
Posted on: Jun 15, 2009
ary_tyas says:
Not bargain, its meant depend on the room type y take anita :-)) this villa in photo's more private and cost 50$/night . hope it can help y. If want good price take from travel agency!
Posted on: May 12, 2009
ratu says:
It's amazing!!

Thanx Highness!
Posted on: Jan 13, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About The Benoa

1st day in Bali with my best friends
It's not my first day in Bali, cause I've arrived earlier than my husband and my best friends. But this is our 1st day as whole team and this is they're 1st journey to Bali. They never been to Bali b…Tanjung Benoa for water sport and went to Turtle island. It's my first time in Tanjung Benoa
Pura Luhur Ulu Watu and the southern tip of Bali
People i met here, who contributed to and improved my trip: Juliana (Russia), Markus (Finland), Hannes (Sweden) On our last day in and around Kuta, we hired a motorbike and drove to the south to vis…Tanjung Benoa Peninsula. There wasn't actually that much to see there, as the sun was setting over…
Tanjung Benoa Map