The Beer factory

Prague, Czech Republic

The Beer factory Prague Reviews

peppertm peppertm
The Beer Factory Jul 19, 2009
Situated in Wenceslav Square in the centre of Prague, The Beer Factory has a warm, friendly atmosphere. There are about 15 tables with taps in the center, in which you pour your own beer. On the wall projection screen shows the beer consumption of each table, thereby making it a competition. There is plenty of room to dance, and the bar offers great drinks if you are not interested in drinking beer. You can also order food from the kitchen. It was a fantastic start to our night.
James1985 James1985
Beer Factory Jun 04, 2008
After hearing rumours of this place in the hostel,just the name had intrigued me enough.But when i found out that you got to sit on a table and had your own beer on tap that you poured yourslef i was even more interested.

So i got chatting to some english guys that were heading there and we decided,we had to go there.I thought it was going to be an actual ''Beer factory'' it wasnt.It was just a normal sports bar really.

But unlike other sports bars you were given your own chilled pint glass then sat down on a table,your pump unlocked and away you pump.If your not accustomed to pouring beer i would advise you get which ever person with you that can to do it so you dont waste money on froth.

We drank and drank and drank and drank.I was thinking it was gonna be expensive but it was about £8 in the end and that was between four of us.Not bad really.Seeing as that would get me 3 pints if im lucky in england!
our canadian friends!