The Beer Store

+1 519-735-4711

The Beer Store Windsor Reviews

Chokk Chokk
A wonderful concept Aug 22, 2011
While I was driving around in the area of Windsor I saw a shop that I never had seen before; it was called The Beer Store. I naturally went in and ended up with a 12-pack of a special edition Molson. I really liked the concept of easy access to loads of different brands of beer. Driving a bit further that day I saw at least 8 more shops in the neighbourhood and I was amazed that the concept could carry that far.

I therefore naturally assumed that it was a big chain of stores and I was quite right. It turns out that the company has been around since 1927 and their backup funding seems pretty steady too, because Labatt Brewing Company Ltd., Molson Coors Canada and Sleeman Breweries Ltd own the chain.

Their main statement is that “We love beer as much as you do”. The also state that “Canadians take their beer pretty seriously – it’s more than just a beverage, it’s an icon!”

The Beer Sore offers the biggest and best selection of beer products with more than 350 different beers in their store.

I was much pleased to see this store – it was quite impressive how many different beers they had and loads that I had not tasted before.
The Beer Store
The beer sign just makes me thirst…
It is the same design on all of th…
spocklogic says:
Canada has always been a beer haven of sorts. Having lived in New England for some years, it was a sin not to come back from Canada without some choice Molson brands in the trunk.
wagslikeadog says:
The Beer Stores are government-run outlets in Ontario that sell nuthin' but beer! One can buy spirits (and beer) at the "LCBO" (Liquor Control Board of Ontario). Alcohol can only be purchased at these places, or restaurants/bars in Ontario...Not at, like, convenience stores for example. A great review, by the way, as most of us locals just take these places for granted...cheers!
Chokk says: