The Beatles Revolution Lounge

Las Vegas, Nevada
The Beatles Revolution Lounge - Closet Sundays card, CourtneyAct - Australias most glamorous diva coming soon
The Beatles Revolution Lounge - Sensory table
The Beatles Revolution Lounge - It's small inside, basically mirrored on the other side
The Beatles Revolution Lounge - I like the back drop behind the bar

The Beatles Revolution Lounge Las Vegas Reviews

nicolecarp nicoleca…
The Revolation Lounge Sep 06, 2010
Think positive thoughts, positive..and I can't.

I'm a tough judge when it comes to Vegas, most likely since I was born and raised here and I have high expectations for this place. With all the so called glitz and glamour it holds for tourist and the expectations they have when coming here, thanks to Hollywood, I hate when it may disappoint.

The Revolution Lounge is located at the Mirage hotel and is the the birthchild for the Beatles Love,Revolution show housed next door. You can enjoy the sensory experience at the Lounge or Abbey Street bar before and after the Cirque du Soleil show to get the whole feel for it. The night I went was a Sunday and although Memorial Day weekend it had no hint of the Beatles except for the giant REVOLUTION sign/letters out front of the club. Yes, there were "sensory" things like a table you run your finger over and it has a strand of butterflies follow. Many people are wowed by it like shiny objects and fish.

Sunday is usually industry night for people who works at the Vegas hotels so they can go out and enjoy themselves. Tonight at revolution was Closet Sundays. Basically catering towards the gay nightlife. Just a forewarning if you can't figure out why there are so many men all over each other, that would be why. If you don't like it, there are many other clubs to visit.

Maybe I went on the wrong night but it was just typical for me. Jet Nightclub and King Ink were bombarded with people and long lines. So do your research, types of music and environment you think would be fun before going out to the clubs here. Tons to choose from but do expect to pay a small fortune for alcohol, at least $10 a beer..I think I will go find a beach somewhere to sit on next time..
It's small inside, basically mirro…
I like the back drop behind the bar

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals