The Beach Village Backpackers

Check Koh Phangan Hotel Deals

The Beach Village Backpackers Koh Phangan Reviews

NathanC NathanC
Cheap Hostel for Full Moon Party fun Mar 26, 2013
Beach Village Backpackers was my first ever stay at a Hostel. A few people I met in Bangkok and I decided to make the trip down to Koh Phangan for the full moon party and had to make reservations at the last second. Surprisingly we were able to make a booking at this place. We booked a 3 person bungalow without Air Conditioning. The hostel is right on the beach and has a nice pool and outdoor bar with places to lay out on the beach. I do not know how the public restroom/showers were because our bungalowe had a private bathroom. The bathroom could have been better, but at $10 a person I wasn't going to complain about it. They offered a shuttle service to and from the Full Moon Party for a minimal fee, but the shuttle that ran every hour to return to the hostel was difficult to locate (especially after 6 hours of drinking and dancing on the beach.) The food and drinks at the hostel are decently priced and it is a short walk to the 7-11 or liquor store if you need anything. When I return next year for another Full Moon Party I will seriously consider staying here again.
Pool at the hostel