The Beach Restaurant, Sennen Cove

Sennen Cove, United Kingdom

The Beach Restaurant, Sennen Cove Reviews

davidx davidx
A real treat Jun 06, 2006
I think perhaps I grew up at a bad time for beach restaurants, cafes, snack bars or whatever. Anyway I tended to regard any establishment on a beach that prrported to supply food as somewhere that the proximity of the sea was meant to compensate for the standard of the food - and rarely did! Hence I still felt a sense of doubt when Pam suggested we should take Judith, who had been our hostess for a week as well as a long time friend, to this restaurant before we returned home as a mark of appreciation. Knowing that Pam had found an excuse to go in and look at the menu, i put up no objection - for which I should thank my lucky stars if I believed in such things!

This may be a bit on the expensive side but there can be no doubt that the quality of the food justifies this fully. The view over the beach is excellent, unusual taste having been shown in its siting. The website has specimen menus. I recommend something from the salad menu myself but Pam and Judith were well satisfied with other items.

Check Sennen Cove Hotel Deals