The Bay Hotel Cape Town

The Bay Hotel Cape Town Rates and Deals

The Bay Hotel Cape Town Reviews

spencersterlingtoto spencers…
Amazing Hotel right by the beach! Sep 17, 2015
First off, The staff there was amazing and made my trip to Cape Town awesome so I have to make a few shout outs to them. Kaamil at the Cigar lounge was always welcoming whenever I'd go for a smoke break and provided lots of insight on South African nightlife as I was curious. Emma at the front desk always had a smile on her face that could brighten up any day. Nabeel made my first drink as I checked in and was very helpful with tips and advice on things to do in Cape Town. Stanley at the front desk always ensured I was doing good. I enjoyed their hospitality so much that I felt I had to return the favor by at least sharing a couple slices of pizzas after dinner.

OK, back to the hotel.

Rooms were amazing and offered the best views of Camps Bay! The rooms were also bigger than normal and I had tons of space to do stuff. Heated towel rack was a plus, especially during cold days! Fruits upon arrival, candies and goodies delivered every night offering a surprise treat. There was so much small stuff that this Hotel did that made a huge difference! on the opposite side, Drilling upstairs at 3PM was a bit annoying but was understandable because there isn't any other time to do it. I'd rather have it at 3PM than late night or early morning.

Check in/out was a breeze and no conflicts arose.

Security was great inside and outside the Hotel.

The hop on hop off bus station for Camps Bay is right in front of the entrance which was very convenient, especially if this is your first time visiting.

Can't forget to mention my courtesy car ride after checking out was an eye candy. Too bad I couldn't drive it no matter how many times I begged.

One negative thing I have to say was that the wifi was below average. Besides having a daily cap (which sucked), paying online to add more MB's or Gigs was such a hassle. Sometimes I'd connect, sometimes I won't. To be safe, I usually end up walking over to other buildings with free wifi just to check my mail. plus the walk is amazing with the wind blowing and the beautiful beach by your side so I didn't mind the walk.

I would stay here without hesitation if I ever do return to Camps Bay. Aloha!

The Bay Hotel Cape Town Overview

The Bay Hotel Cape Town enjoys a beachfront location. The hotel features a day spa, offering a range of massage treatments and beauty therapy. The hotel is within a two minute walk from Camps Bay Beach.

The Bay Hotel Cape Town is an ideal place to stay for both business and leisure. The hotel's spa includes a beauty centre, a sauna and a beauty salon. Also available at the hotel is conference room(s), a concierge and tennis courts.

For the comfort and safety of guests, the Bay Hotel Cape Town offers non-smoking rooms. The rooms at the hotel include cable / satellite channels, a TV and a safe. Each room is equipped with tea and coffee making facilities, a DVD player and a mini bar.

Cape Quarter Lifestyle Village, Castle of Good Hope and Cape Peninsula University of Technology are within easy driving distance of the Bay Hotel Cape Town. Good Hope Centre and District Six Mosque can be reached with a 20 minute drive. The hotel is within a 20 minute walk to Clifton Beach and within a 10 minute drive you can find Lion's Head.

The Bay Hotel Amenities

• Salon
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Shoe Shine
  • Paid Parking

Related Travel Blogs About The Bay Hotel Cape Town

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…cape town to being surrounded by crazy thai people.   The journey was a pain in the ass, I left Sarah’s at 6am South African time…

Check The Bay Hotel Rates and Deals