The Banff

The Banff - name
The Banff - inside
The Banff - cozy inside
The Banff - even the water and glasses were cute
The Banff - Black pan fried. Look the size of the toasts!
The Banff - Fried beans
The Banff - My Spanish Omelette with rocket salad

The Banff Melbourne Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Cozy and charming cafe / restaurant - The Banff Feb 06, 2011
Located in the colorful St. Kilda on the busy Fitzroy street, you will find this small but cozy place. They are open daily serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and have also happy hour! Sweet!

During my last day in Melbourne, we came here for a delicious breakfast or as it's called here "Breaky". First, the atmosphere was perfect, the antique furniture gave it a special vibe. Then we got the menu and everything looked so tasty, but if you are not sure about what to order, just look the chef suggestions on the walls or ask the friendly waitress or waiter.

After thinking about that carefully, I ended up having a Spanish Omelette. It was delicious! Plus the presentation was so cute. Vanessa had a Black pan fried and Joss had the fried beans. These dishes looked so good too.

There are several cafes and restaurants in Melbourne, but this one has been in business for decades already and when you visit it, you will understand why. If you are in St. Kilda, make sure to stop here and try one of their delicious snacks.
cozy inside
even the water and glasses were cu…

Related Travel Blogs About The Banff

A long weekend (or two) in... Melbourne!
I always knew I'd like Melbourne. As a born-and-bred Sydney girl, I always wondered about the rivalry between those two cities and, now living in Canberra, the prospect of good quality, good value fo…Melbourne revolves around food, here is a sample of places I visited: Banff on Fitzroy St - great cheap breakfast and good…

Check Melbourne Hotel Deals