The Banana Disco

The Banana Disco Phuket Reviews

aleesha387 aleesha3…
LOVE IT LOVE IT Apr 08, 2010
I love this place with a passion...and I havent even been there since 05 lol

The music ...altho not keen on the house/dance tunes was absolutely the best.

.........didnt mind the cover charge considering it was like only 300 baht.

What was super awesome was that when i went there they would always change the music back to rnb so i could get low lmao.....

I LOVE THIS PLACE.....not keen on the early shut tho.

Am so keen to go back some day.
xfontas xfontas
Must Mar 20, 2009
It is a must for all those who want to avoid the Bangla Road.Very good music,crowded and friendly atmosphere.The only negative was that at 2 was closing :(
lovesarah lovesarah
Mar 11, 2007
Banana Disco is very famous in Patong beach of Phuket. On many website, this night club is introduced as a must visit place. So we gave it a go. The entrance fee was 300 B which was quite expensive, but can keep the working girls out a bit. It's also a good place to get away from the notorious Bangla Rd scene as it's opposite the beach on Beach Rd.

The 300 B (equal 8 or 9 dollars) entrance includes two standard drinks. So it's not too bad. The music was good when I was there. It was RnB at first with all the popular songs from artists like J-Lo and Nelly. Then the music changed to house music after 1 o'clock.

Everyone was dancing so crazily. We only spent over 1 hour there and we had a great time! Night club should be crowded and this one defenitely was!
We were so pissed, but so happy!

Check Phuket Hotel Deals