The Bali Dream Villa

The Bali Dream Villa Rates and Deals

The Bali Dream Villa Reviews

CarolDsouza CarolDso…
Stunning villa!! Jun 08, 2011
Even though the villa is not very close to the Seminiyak beach,i would still go back anytime. The villa is beautiful, we had our own pool with outside kitchen and living room.. And the bathroom oh my lord, it has enough sunlight coming through the roof!! We were there for 4 nights, even though we were 2 girls (believe me, not a good idea!! She is my friend, only friend) it felt safe and we were picked and dropped off to Seminiyak anytime we wanted.
travelman727 says:
Nice review! Sounds like a great place to enjoy paradise :-D
Posted on: Jun 13, 2011
Iwish Iwish
Amazing hotel Dec 03, 2009
I traveled to Indonesia, Bali on 11 Oct 09. i had arrived on 12th night at 0630p and i was so tired as my flight took 14-hours to arrive from Muscat to Bali.

I had managed to get nice price from the net for the bali dream villa hotel. Its a 4 star hotel with a privet pool. Amazing.

I couldn't wait to check in and have a look at the pool. It was a beautiful room with a beautiful view of the pool.

Nevertheless, on my second day I decided to go to Kuta which is 15 min by shuttle from my hotel(The Dream Villa Hotel) in Seminyak.

You can find a lot of shops, Restaurants, money exchange, or if you are looking for beach in Kuta. Everything is in a walking distance.

Another place I had gone to is Ubud. I had taken water rafting tour and I am telling you its unbelievable. The view, was breath taken.

On our third day I decided to have a foot message and have dinner in Zanzibar restaurant.

Fourth day, I wanted to try a bike those big ones like cars , I dont know what you call it. I keep forgetting the name every time they mention it to me.....hehehe. cant help it Sorry, me and my bad memory......hehehe.

It was four hours ride in a jungle.

Fifth day I went to watch the volcano on the way to Ubud, and watched Balinese dance.

Sixth day, I decided to relax in the hotel and swim in the cold pool.....errrrrr.

Seventh day, I spent it in jambaran bay beach.

Eighth day, I went shopping in Kuta.

I dont remember the rest of the days where I spend them. Strange ha, It was only 3 weeks back and I forget already.

but I know for sure that Bali is an amazing island and I will definitely go there again.

The Bali Dream Villa Overview

The Bali Dream Villa is located within Seminyak, providing close proximity to Legian Beach. The Kuta shopping area is just minutes from the hotel, and a number of area attractions are close by as well. In the Seminyak city center, guests of this Bali hotel will find a number of nightlife options and dining establishments. The Bali Dream Villa is just fifteen minutes from the Ngurah Rai International Airport. The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to and from the Kuta and Seminyak areas as well as the airport.

The guestrooms at the Bali Dream Villa include kitchenettes, antique Balinese furnishings, private swimming pools, wireless Internet access, and landscaped gardens. Guests can choose between one, two and three bedroom villas. 24-hour room service is available as well.

Designed to include modern style and Balinese architecture, the Bali Dream Villa offers such amenities as a restaurant, a bar, a swimming pool, a business center, a currency exchange service, and on-call medical as well as childcare services. The hotel spa provides guests with a number of treatment options.

The Bali Dream Villa Amenities

• Garden
  • Desk
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes