The Bahai Gardens

Yafe Nof 45, Haifa, Israel

The Bahai Gardens Haifa Reviews

camwilde camwilde
Baha'i Gardens, a view from the outside Oct 21, 2012
During a recent work trip to Haifa, I got the opportunity to walk around the Baha'i Gardens in Haifa. We actually stayed at the top of the hill and could look down into the gardens. We also ate in the German Town at the bottom of the hill at night where we got to see the Gardens lit at night.

I sadly did not get to go into the Gardens as I had to work throughout the week, but my wife did. She found the religion fascinating. They believe that all religions have good in them and a portion of the truth.
aka_pushkin aka_push…
One of the most beautiful places in Israel Jul 30, 2011
B'hai Gardens and the Holy Shrine are one of the most holy places for the B'hai people. The site is a Unesco World Heritage Site.

There are three entrances to the gardens, but just small parts of the garden are free. Every day there are several guided tours, going from the top entrance to the middle one, with a guide giving some background of the place and the religion. The tour and the entrance are free, but you are requested to dress and behave with respect to the place.

The top entrance is from Yafe Nof st.; buses 21, 28, 30, 31, 37, 37a, 99, 131, 132, 133 pass 100 meter away.

The middle entrance (next to the Bab Shrine) is from ha-Zionut st., buses 23, 115

The bottom entrance is from ha-Gefen corner Ben Gurion ave., buses 1, 2, 28, 37, 37a going to Bat Galim CBS or 113 both directions.
tomeryona tomeryona
The Bahai Gardens Jan 17, 2010
The Bahai Gardens In Haifa are huge gardens spreading from the top of the carmel mountain almost until the haifa bay.

from the top you can see the the whole haifa bay, and in a good the until rosh hanikra , next to the lebanese border.

inside the garden is the bab temple which is open from 9:00-12:00 to the public.

Related Travel Blogs About The Bahai Gardens

Email from Israel #2
Shalom me'Israel!!! So, the second week in Israel is nearly over...and my volunteer period is ended this morning. I am in Tel Aviv again now for the day, and one volunteer Ruben from Belgium and I …Haifa, and went to the Bahai gardens....and I am confident that there is no place on Earth with a more…

Check Haifa Hotel Deals