The Bad Waitress

2 E. 26th St., Minneapolis, MN, USA - (612) 872-7575

The Bad Waitress Minneapolis Reviews

freespirit3 freespir…
The Bad Waitress May 28, 2012
This was a fun organic restaurant to try out right in the heart of downtown. They serve breakfast and lunch, with outside patio seating for people watching. This restaurant was featured on the food network so we thought we would give it a shot. The concept is simple, seat yourself, fill out your own order slip, take your order slip to the cashier and pay. When your order is ready, they will bring it to you.

I ordered the El Capitan (a turkey, tomato, and spinach egg scramble) and a slice of banana chocolate chip bread. YUM! Mike went for lunch, since it was lunchtime already, and ordered a BLT with chips & salsa. Both were delicious. All organic good food. You should stop by this place and give it a try if you are in the area.
Write up your order from the menu
alyssa_ob alyssa_ob
Diner and coffeeshop with a fun atmosphere Jan 01, 2011
The Bad Waitress is a fun little diner/coffeeshop in Minneapolis. We stopped here for breakfast on New Year's Day - after a late night of celebrating. At the Bad Waitress - you take your own order. Look through the menu and choose your items, then fill out the "order form" on your table - don't forget to include the name of the superhero or monster for your table. You take your ticket up to the cashier to order and pay and then your food is brought out to you.

The menu has a lot of fun items that include organic and vegetarian options. I ordered a cheese scramble with chicken sausage and mushrooms (basically scrambeled eggs with stuff in them). It came with toast. Oh yum, that scramble was sooo good! It hit the spot! My friends got blueberry pancakes and eggs, sausage and toast. You can also get all sorts of coffee drinks or tea.

I only had breakfast here, but they also serve lunch and supper. I don't find myself in Minneapolis very often, but I would definitely come back here again. The food was really good and it was a fun little diner.
scramble and toast - yum!
how to order
The Bad Waitress
X_Drive says:
Sounds like a cute idea. :)
Posted on: Feb 26, 2011