The Aura Nightclub

Atlantis, Bahamas… - 242-363-2000 ext. 65734

The Aura Nightclub Atlantis Reviews

305traveler 305trave…
Atlantis Resort only club Aug 25, 2011
I was with a bachelor party cruising on over to Nassau, Bahamas and we had a choice, since we were docked over night for our cruise, to either stay on the ship and go to the night club on the boat or go to Atlantis and check out the what it was like at Aura. Well, this club is very upscale and well done. The layout is very simple, it is a huge cube. You have the main dance floor, three steps above that you have another dance area with some coaches, and finally another three steps above that there is what I believe is the v.i.p. area. The music in this place was insane!, and it sounded great through the sound system they had set up. Proper attire is recommended, however I did see some that were allowed to enter the club dressed down. The drinks are normal price, and bottle service ran us around two hundred fifty for each bottle. They have a nice crowd made up primarily of the hotel guests. So. if your on a cruise and want to see some new people, take a ride over to Atlantis Resort and check out Aura.
Atlantis Map