The Atrium Cafe

Constitution Avenue at 10th Street, Washington, DC, USA

The Atrium Cafe Washington Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Passable Food, Quite expensive! Jul 04, 2012
We were thirsty and in need of coffee/ tea/ drink before we could start the tour of the museum. We headed to the ground floor where the Atrium Café is located. The lines looked like those at a camp or high school cafeteria. People lining up for pizza looked like high school kids at lunch time waiting to be served. We did not join the line however; we proceeded to the left side where the rest of everyone not ordering pizza was going. We ended up ordering full meals and drinks while we were at it.

Mark and I ordered macaroni salad with green beans and shredded pork. Coffee for Mark, and tea for me. Desire ordered a burger with coke. Nothing special, but the food was filling. The price was high, but nothing compared to the Misitam Cafe at the Museum of the American Indian. We laughed at how much we spend at the cafes; Mark indicated that while the tour is 'free', the technically are making more selling us food and drink at any one time.

No the place I would choose to eat at, but it beats going back out in the heat in search for somewhere else to eat. The place was packed, so I figured many like the food, or have no choice like me.

Check Washington Hotel Deals