The Art Museum of Eastern Idaho

300 South Capital Avenue, Idaho Falls, ID, USA
www.theartmuseum.org - (208) 524-7777
The Art Museum of Eastern Idaho - I thought this was beautiful peacock sculpture!
The Art Museum of Eastern Idaho - outdoor sculpture
The Art Museum of Eastern Idaho - Front entrance
The Art Museum of Eastern Idaho - Front entrance
The Art Museum of Eastern Idaho - I didn't care for the glowing green glass eyes. it makes the piece look cartoonish.
The Art Museum of Eastern Idaho - some anti Meth art in the parking lot

The Art Museum of Eastern Idaho Idaho Falls Reviews

esterrene esterrene
Art in Idaho Falls Jul 28, 2010
This art museum is more like a community art center than a museum. Its a small building and I don't believe that they have a permanent collection. One detail that I believe that makes a museum a museum.

There are three small gallery spaces that open up to the main entrance and down the hallway are an children's educational room and a large multipurpose room.

At the time of my visit there was a main exhibit that took up all three galleries and two smaller exhibits on display in the hallway and multipurpose room.

The visitor fee was cheap. $4 for adults and discounts for students, senior citizens and children.

I didn't find it to be the most interesting museum, I kinda expected a little more. With that said it was not a bad way to kill 45 free minutes. You can easily enjoy the park located next to the museum after or before you visit and take in the view of Snake river or walk the couple blocks to downtown..
Front entrance
some anti Meth art in the parking …
outdoor sculpture
I thought this was beautiful peaco…

Check Idaho Falls Hotel Deals