The Apartment Medellin rentals

Carrera 34 # 8A – 24, Medellin, Colombia

Check Medellin Hotel Deals

The Apartment Medellin rentals Reviews

A nice apartment in Medellin city(!) Mar 18, 2014
My second time in Colombia wasn't so difficult to book a hotel or apartment compared the very expensive Cartagena at north and the strange with many difficulties capital Bogota.

This time i preferred an apartment and i found a very special company on this: Apartment Medellin selected rentals.

The offices of the company are in El Poblado area, only 4-5 blogs far away from my apartment.

I booked Madrid suite for only 40euro per night. During the time of booking, company holding from you or charge your card best, a small amount for first night and 300$ for security deposit. This amount(deposit) return to you, 48 hours after check out.

I arrived almost late night in José María Córdova intl airport and i had ask from the office a private car for me. The car cost 40$ and the distance till the apartment was about 40kilometers!

My apartment was located only 3 blogs from Parque Lleras and only few meters from El Poblado avenida. The neighborhood is very safe and friendly, and there is no reason for concern.

When i arrived in the apartmenτ, welcomed me a Colombian man from the office, Santiago. He explained to me some things about the keys of the apartment, the area, the Medellin city and some dangerous areas to avoid, and told me that for the next 7 days, he was in available to me if I need anything...

Αpartment has cable TV, aircondition, safe box, small fridge,

folding table, and closet for the clothes.

Only negative point was that 7 days nobody clean the apartment. Ok i had 5 bath towels, but i want from clean service to pamper my room 2-3 times during the week. I stayed on the second floor, and many times i saw cleaners on the first floor. I could not understand why never got in the room...

Εl Poblado is a great area to stay in Medellin city, and this company another good reason to book with them!

I felt pleased about my staying in Madrid suite and if i had the chance to visit Medellin again, i would choose the same!
Johnpro says:
Nice review Jim !
Looks nice and clean room :)
Posted on: Mar 22, 2014