The Antelope

www.antelope-eaton-terrace.c… - +44 (0) 20 7824 8512

The Antelope London Reviews

DAO DAO
Great Gastro Pub Mar 04, 2017
The Antelope is tucked away on a quiet side street, but is absolutely worth finding. It’s pretty popular with Travbuddy members because of the food and atmosphere. It’s an old traditional pub that serves up modern and delicious food. The building dates back to the 17th century. In a few places across this old pub you will find the mounted horns of, you guessed it, antelopes. Downstairs you will see the staff serving hand-pulled ales. You can eat anywhere you want in the pub, but they have 2 large rooms upstairs to enjoy their excellent food.

I came here to attend a meeting and the meeting organiser, Toonsarah, let us know we should sign-up for their newsletter before we arrived. This produced a voucher for a free pint of beer! In fact they seem to send me a similar valuable email about once a month. Awesome!

The Antelope serves British cuisine. Now that would normally be a very bad thing, but the Antelope serves delicious British dishes representing the whole country, including seafood from Scotland. They change their menu every month and also have daily specials. The night I dined here I ordered a nice bottle of wine to start. Of course. Their prices are very good for wine as well. I then had a salmon started with quail eggs. Very tasty. Then I had a rare steak and it was an excellent piece of meat. The finish, with my red wine, was a cheese board. Fantastic!

The Antelope is definitely recommend and loved by Travbuddy members. Highly recommended.
MalenaN says:
Sounds to be a great place! Free beer is always good to get!
Posted on: Apr 24, 2017
DAO DAO
Great Gastro Pub Apr 24, 2017
The Antelope is tucked away on a quiet side street, but is absolutely worth finding. It’s pretty popular with VT members because of the food and atmosphere. It’s an old traditional pub that serves up modern and delicious food. The building dates back to the 17th century. In a few places across this old pub you will find the mounted horns of, you guessed it, antelopes.

Downstairs you will see the staff serving hand­pulled ales. You can eat anywhere you want in the pub, but they have 2 large rooms upstairs to enjoy their excellent food.

I came here to attend a social gathering and the meeting organiser, Toonsarah, let us know we should sign­up for their newsletter before we arrived. This produced a voucher for a free pint of beer! In fact they seem to send me a similar valuable email about once a month. Awesome!

The Antelope is definitely recommended and loved by Travbuddy members. Highly recommended.

By Tube: From Sloane Square tube (Circle and District) turn right walk down to the corner and turn right onto Eaton Square. Eaton Terrace is 100m down on the left hand side and The Antelope is just up on the left.

Check London Hotel Deals