The Angels Inn Backpackers

Check Miraflores Hotel Deals

The Angels Inn Backpackers Miraflores Reviews

Laurrra Laurrra
Nice, clean place Feb 16, 2010
The Angels Inn had great service and clean rooms. We only stayed for one night before taking the bus to Cusco but it was a good hostel. My boyfriend and I stayed in a double with a private bathroom for 25 dollars and my friend in a room with no bathroom for 22. While these prices are not tooooo steep, it was more than other hostels in the same range.

Both rooms were incredible clean and the beds were comfortable. Our bathroom was spotless and towels were provided. The breakfast that was included in our stay was included in our stay was the standard in latin america (coffee, juice, bread, eggs) and was a hearty start to a day of sightseeing. The TV in our room was big and nice although we did not turn it on once since there was much to do in Lima. A few blocks away there were restaurants and a supermarket where we stocked up on food for the bus ride to Cusco.

Most people choose the Angels Inn for the location in the safe and clean Miraflores district. If you are looking to stay in Miraflores I would say Angels Inn is a good option because hostels are more expensive in this area. However, it took us over an hour on the bus to get to Central Lima to see all of the sights. This was the reason that the next time when we returned to Lima we stayed in Central Lima instead of Miraflores. If I did not speak Spanish, and was not accustomed to living in Latin America (I was living in Quito) then Miraflores might be a better option. In my position, I preferred staying in Central Lima. I just do not want to discourage anyone from staying at this hostel if the price is not an issue and you would like to stay in Miraflores.

Check Miraflores Hotel Deals