The Abbey Food & Bar

(310) 289-8410

The Abbey Food & Bar West Hollywood Reviews

rdlemos rdlemos
Enjoy the night. Dec 17, 2011
Every time I am in Los Angeles visiting my best friend, I visit a lot of places and The Abbey is a really cool place to chill with your friends, while you enjoy the amazing drinks they make. The place is mixed and full of nice people. There's an outdoor area where you can smoke and talk to friends, once outside is not that crowded nor noisy.

There are some go go boys dancing, which I don't like that much but it seems to interact people. It is WeHo, folks! What did you expect?

I didn't try the food there yet because usually I eat somewhere else before heading to this bar, but the drinks are amazing and the price range is acceptable. Ask the barman to make up a unique drink for you with what you like the most!
dinao88 says:
I have been there too when I was in Los Angeles and loved it, it seems the go go dancers are there quite often then? When I was there there were male models stripping and girating each other and the people in the bar. It turned out they were marketing Calvin Klein underwear as it was a new launch and Calvin Klein dropped by too. I loved the vibe and music though :) really nice place and the manager/owner was so lovely
Posted on: Feb 02, 2012