The ABC Store at the Aladdin Mall

Las Vegas, Nevada

The ABC Store at the Aladdin Mall Las Vegas Reviews

hudub hudub
Jun 17, 2007
The ABC store is also one of the few places on the strip that you will be able to find hard liquor. There are lots of shops that sell beer, b/c you can actually walk around the strip with a drink, but bottled liquor is hard to come by. The prices are little bit higher than normal but comparatively to the rest of Vegas it is not bad.
JulesYa JulesYa
May 08, 2006
I know this may sound trivial, but finding water in the middle of the desert is muy importante. After 3 days of buying super expensive water from our local Starbucks in our hotel (the MGM Grand), I was pretty fed up. On our last day in Vegas, we finally ventured down the strip on foot, as we once had our first day. It was spring break time, but the weather was just starting to get "Vegas hot". We stopped in the Aladdin for a respite from the heat and I remembered that there was an ABC Store hidden away somewhere within the mall. I'm big on Hawai'i, so I have many fond memories of the many ABC Stores peppered around the islands, and was keen on getting some Hawaiian snacks and kitchy paraphenalia.

Lemme tell you, I am never buying water from the casino again. We compared the price of the expensive "Fiji" water that we had been buying from Starbucks and were shocked at the multiple dollar price difference. Other brands were even kinder to our wallets. We walked away hydrated and a little wiser.

Sadly, everything on the strip is fairly pricey. So finding cheap water (aka water that was not 5 bucks a pop) was almost as rewarding as winning back all 800 of my pennies that I gambled. Try ABC. You may even find some tacky souveniers to take home. :-)
AtlantaScottyV says:
Me too! ABC is my favorite "tacky, tourist junk" store when visiting Las Vegas and Hawaii!!
Posted on: Sep 21, 2006