The 4th Floor Restaurant

(07) 5477 7844

The 4th Floor Restaurant Mooloolaba Reviews

jespermelin5 jesperme…
Great food with an amazing view Sep 11, 2013
I now have a new favourite restaurant in Mooloolaba.

I am eating out a lot, and then I actually mean A LOT. I have basically tried all the recommended restaurants around the Mooloolaba/Maroochydore/Buderim area. But this one must be my favourite.

My girlfriend and I decided to go here for our 1 year anniversary, she had no clue I had a trip to Sydney planned a few days after so we booked this randomly on the same day as our anniversary because I said I had forgotten it.

I had the eye fillet, I love meat... I really, really love meat. And I always order my meat "bleu" which is very rare, and this is actually one of the few times I have actually gotten a piece of blue meat on my plate. My steak was pretty cheap, but very, very good! It was only $32 and this place is a pretty fancy place so I expected the price to be much higher.

"Grilled 180g Grain Fed Eye Fillet, Crushed Potato, & Pancetta,

Grilled Asparagus, Red Wine Jus"

My girlfriend had a "roast suckling pig" which basically is roasted pork but with another name. Her pork was one of the best ones I have ever had. My girlfriend even said that and she always has the pork, wherever we go. Her main was on a price of $35, which I was fine with.

"Roast Suckling Pig, Garlic Mash, Baby Vegetables,

Toffee Apple & Calvados Gravy"

Then we came to the desserts, we had a creme brulee and a baked chocolate fondant, which both were amazing. I always have the cremee brulee if it is on the menu. And it was delicious, so were the chocolate fondant.

Everything were really well cooked. The tastes were amazing and the prices were very average for the quality of the food and the service.

The waitress we had was very nice, she introduced herself and asked how the meals were. She also pored up water for us whenever the glasses were empty. She was simply very good.

I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who wants to eat out on the Sunshine Coast. Even thought it is a very fancy place, it is rather cheap compared to the other local restaurants.
Eye fillet
jespermelin5 says:
Thanks peeps! :)
Posted on: Sep 21, 2013
halilee says:
Congrats on your featured review! :D
Posted on: Sep 17, 2013
monky says:
Congrats on your featured review!:D
Posted on: Sep 17, 2013