Thao Nhi Hotel

Thao Nhi Hotel Ho Chi Minh City Reviews

rintjez rintjez
Thao Nhi Hotel Dec 22, 2008
Best Deal in Town :)

Thao Nhi Hotel is a nice and comfortable family run guesthouse at Pham Ngu Lao alley. The family is very sweet because they treat me like their family members. Hang out at the family area with the kids was very enjoyable even though they don’t speak English.

I stayed in a room with A/C, queen size bed, hot water and TV cable for $10. The room was cleaned up every morning and the bed sheet was changed every day. 2 PCs are available for internet at the family area for FREE. But if you have your own device, wi-fi is also available for FREE so you can access it comfortably in your room.

Something that made me always remember about this place is because I stayed during Christmas, the family sent a Christmas cake on Christmas Eve in my room. It was very thoughtful of them :)

*This place was recommended by milltownmeadow (Shaun). Thank you!!!
Jopin says:
Hi Rini! How areyou? Can you tell me how to get in touch with the hotel, as I can't seem to find contact details anywhere online. This place will fit my family just fine, as we LOVE clean rooms... but what abt the street noise, any ideas? :D
Posted on: Oct 06, 2010
bernard69 says:
Rini,Thanks for sharing this hotel,a bargain!!!
Posted on: Jul 24, 2009