Thanh Binh 1 Hotel

Check Hoi An Hotel Deals

Thanh Binh 1 Hotel Hoi An Reviews

shavy shavy
In the center of Hoi-An Oct 01, 2017
This hotel is situated right on the center of Hoi-An at mainstreet Le Loi. During my research for hotels in Hoi- An I didn't know that there were three hotels which are in the same name. This hotel is Tahn Binh 1 and two others are 2 and 3

So how confusing for us when we ask the taxi driver to bring us in this hotel, he asked which one? I said there is only one Tahn Binh hotel in Hoi-An, and he said there is three of this hotel, so I give him the voucher and he knew directly which hotel I mean when he saw the street name.

To get here by taxi from Danang airport we pay about 450 dong. We have an afternoon arrival around 2 pm. A friendly man helping us check in. Room is basic with one bed, mini bar, airconditioning and wifi. Bathroom is maybe weird, tub and lavabo inside the bedroom. Shower and toilet is separate. The layout of their room is not so nice, but overall is clean

Safe deposit box is situated in the reception office, is maybe strange to leave you valuable things there, but no other solution. I deposit our passports and some cash, they will give you envelope to put your stuff in it and they will keep this in a safe. You get the key afterwards. I check my envelope everyday to see if everything is there and all good nothing been taken (luckily). Is more safe leaving there than in room.

The location of this hotel is certainly worth it, once stepped outside, you are directly on the busiest street of Hoi-An. Shops, restaurants, travel agencies are next door. We had a room at the backside which was a lot better away from noise of main street. Opposite side of hotel is bicycle rental, we rent a bike for one day. All sights in Hoi-An are in short walking distance.

On our first night we have problem with air conditioning this was dripping not only little but really splash on the floor. I went downstairs and complaint, they came immediately to take a look. It stopped for awhile, but thereafter back the same is very annoyed as it makes a lot of noise. I went back down again and ask to take a look again, but they can't do anything more this time. He said they will solve this firstly in the morning. So we let it dripping the whole night. We have a bad night without a good sleep from the noise. In the morning we are going for a day to the beach, before we leave I asked to fix the air conditioning.

Coming back in the afternoon I ask the room key, they said we moved you to another room and also your stuff. Our new room is opposite to our previous room same size except no bathtub inside the bedroom. I found the new room better than the previous one. We have a three night stay in this hotel, for the price is worth especially the location.
Tanh Binh 1 hotel