Thai Siam Noodles

MBK Center, Bangkok, Thailand

Thai Siam Noodles Bangkok Reviews

ariwardani ariwarda…
Thai cuisine Mar 30, 2009
On my last day in Bangkok, we went to a restaurant in MBK (Mah Boon Krong) mall, called "Tha Siam Noodles".

Actually, when it is around lunch time, we do not have any clue on what to eat in that mall. So, we randomly pick one of the restaurant from the floor plan on the ground floor.

Then, we choose this restaurant. When we reach the place, we can see a lot of customers inside. We take it as a good sign that we should eat at this place :)

There is a lot of variety of how they cook the noodles, so everybody in the group choose different kind just to see how it would turn out to be.

The taste is a new experience for us because we never had a sour taste noodle in our country. On the other hand, I like sour food so I like the noodles but the rest of us did not like it.

The gravy is dark brown, more like getting to be black, because I think they use tamarind to make the sour taste. Correct me if I am wrong.

We ordered "Spicy fried noodle", "Glass Tendon", "Fish Nam Tok", "Salted Fish Fried noodle", "Fried squid noodle" and chicken wings as the appetizer.

The interior of the restaurant is quite dark compare to the average light inside the mall.

We order 10 items including rice and the total price is THB 487 which is average according to our standard to eat at malls in Indonesia.

That's all I can say about this noodles restaurant.
Fried Noodle
Great review!
Posted on: May 12, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About Thai Siam Noodles

Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…noodles and chicken. Back at #10 we drink banana shakes, play pool and lay in the hammocks before going to bed. Killing fields tomorrow.   Thursday…

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals