Thai Ploy

(541) 278-4182
Thai Ploy - Soup
Thai Ploy - Pad Kee Mao
Thai Ploy - Pad Kee Mao
Thai Ploy - Hotel looking, right! :)

Thai Ploy Pendleton Reviews

esterrene esterrene
Great Thai food in Pendleton! Nov 07, 2012
I found a gem of a Thai place nestled on the edge of Pendleton. OR city center.

The place doesn't look like much from the outside and the interior reminds me a bit of a hotel diner with its dark seating, wooden ceiling and floral carpet. But what they may lack in interior design they make up for it with some tasty food at reasonable prices.

I ordered off the lunch menu which varied in price depending on what you order. but comes with a cup of soup, white rice and a single spring roll.

I ordered Pad Kee Mao - flat rice noodles with basil, sauce and some veggies.

Portions were perfect for a filling lunch without being too heavy. Vegetables were fresh and not overcooked. The soup was light and tasty and no complaints with the spring roll.

Service was great. The place felt like a family run restaurant and when I was there it was paced for a late lunch hour.

According to the menu just about any dish can be made vegetarian. Simply inform the wait staff so they know for sure. I had no problem ordering my meal and was assured that the soup and spring roll were both veggie friendly.

I would def go here again and suggest that you give it a try if you are wanting a cheap and tasty lunch!
Hotel looking, right! :)
Pad Kee Mao
Paulovic says:
Belated congrats on your feature, Amber! :)
Posted on: Nov 13, 2012
esterrene says:
oh wow! thanks everyone! :)
Posted on: Nov 12, 2012
Ils1976 says:
Congrats on today's feature!
Posted on: Nov 12, 2012