Thai Nakon Ping Restaurant

603-356-7888

Thai Nakon Ping Restaurant North Conway Reviews

Boston_Babe Boston_B…
Delicious Thai food in the little town of North Conway, NH Jan 25, 2009
Thai Nakon Ping Restaurant is located in the charming town of North Conway, NH. It's in a small building that gives it a real home-like feel. There are only about 15-20 tables, but it's not so small that you feel like you're bumping into the people all around you. We were immediately greeted by a pleasant gentleman that took us right over to a clean table. The menu was quite extensive consisting of all things Thai. I ordered the Tom Kha soup with a side of Jasmine rice and and order of Samosas. I've had Tom Kha soup at many places, as it is my favorite Thai dish, and this came very close to being one of the best I've ever had. The appetizers were around $6-$8 and the main dishes averaged around $11-$14 making it very reasonably priced. The drinks were strong and only around $6. Various domestic and imported beers were offered and also very affordable at $3-$5. Throughout our meal our waiter was very attentive and seemed genuinely happy to serve us. If you are in the lovely town of North Conway, I highly recommend Thai Nakon Ping Restaurant.

Check North Conway Hotel Deals