Thai Kickboxing

Ko Samui, Koh Samui, Thailand

Thai Kickboxing Koh Samui Reviews

studentoflife82 studento…
Thai kickboxing Aug 18, 2011
Nothing like watching small fighters beat each other up with intense knees and elbows especially when the Thai fighter is fighting a larger Russian fighter and still wins due to his mental fortitude. Since this is a national sport I think this is also a must for people visiting Thailand. It might seem brutal occasionally but its well worth the ticket. After the main fights are over you can see young fighters approximately 6 years old!!!! yes 6 years old kids fighting each other with knees and elbows and its encouraged. Probably the most interesting thing that happened to me was when I went to use the restroom and the elderly man that was also working as a bathroom attendant starting massaging me while I was washing my hands which is very unusual and somewhat awkward. Then he grabbed my arms and put them behind my neck and started stretching me....I guess thats what you call a full service bathroom attendant. Maybe I should have left that for another review :)
Ratna says:
Lol. Good review, you definitely got full service in the bathroom eh.

And yes Thai kickboxing,I watched it when I was in Phuket and seeing these 6 year old fighters going at it and when one of them lost they actually cried like it's the end of the world. The passion is admirable!
Posted on: Jul 08, 2012
travelagain says:
That is frickin' hilarious. :D I actually got a Thai massage in a pretty nice hotel in Bangkok-until I realized I just couldn't follow through with it-I kept giggling like crazy because, oh Yeah-I'm REALLY ticklish!!! She laughed at me but left when I asked her to & paid her-no hard feelings..! Lol
Posted on: Apr 22, 2012